Fast'n Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quake 3 arena clan .

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you sure you know what hook is????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
C!ao
Admin
C!ao

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Are you sure you know what hook is???? Empty
PostSubject: Are you sure you know what hook is????   Are you sure you know what hook is???? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:20 am

Hehehe..
I was playing rail+hook with my old friend mety, when Love came to us on FMJ2 server, and joined in game. At the end of the game i had 50 frags, mety had 29, and love had 14....and he told us that
"rail+hook is gayed", that "hook is 4 shotgun not for rail, it's fucking normal rail style"....
Hehehe....
Is there anybody else who think that hook is only for shotgun? than let me tell you something : you haven't understood anything about Hook lol.
I don't want to make a history of the grappling hook, but let me tell you that hook was invented, and used for the first time, in the oldest hook servers, to fight with rocket and rail, not with shotgun. The oldest hook clans are still playing rail+hook or rocket+hook, while fastshotgun+hook is played only in some American server...i know only BnB.

P.S if you see servers where you can use a thing to fly, but very slow, and you go around camping like morrons, than that's not hook,,it's a stupid degeneration of hook lol, used by noobs who can't aim at the real hook velocity.

If the only hook style you've played was fastshotgun+hook, and if you were shootign like crazy people around the map, fragging for luck, it doesn't mean that "hook is made for shotgun". When you go on a hook server, you realize that it''s more hard than you taught aiming while hooking around...but you must understand that hook doesn't help you if you don't know how to use it, so instead of telling around "try to run without it" you should learn to use it, or admit that you should turn back to the normal rail servers. (and when i say YOU,,,i am not talcking with Love, but with all the players who didn't understand a shit about hook, but think they know all).

Next time you are going to enter on a hook server....use it or go on another normal rail server, but please don't be frustated if you loose and don't search reasons if you've been fragged as hell....maybe you are a totaly noob in hook arenas, but maybe you are much better than the good hookers on normal rail, there are different styles lol. "it's not the same fuckin rail style"

And if you don't understand that hook is made for all weapons, than look this videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0S3qk6mMjU&eurl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIjwIPmu23c&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBLDIaweqdQ&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EhoxauKFY4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n-bNOSyQi4&feature=related

Go and tell them that hook is not for rail....

Are they using shotgun? i don't think so....you think it's easy fragging with hook? than try it and we will see.
Rail, rocket, bfg, shotgun, slow or fast, can be used with hook, not only shotgun, so stop saying ballshits lol!

Hook is velocity, fast thinking, reflex, good aim, ... . If you want to see some demos with scrims between hook clans (rail and rocket, not shotgun) than go here and download them in your baseq3/demos folder:

http://bma.6x.to/ <'only one of the many hook clan sites full with demos

scroll until "spars", and download some of them,,,and you will be surprised to see that "hook is not made only for shotgun", hook is made for all weapons,,,especialy rail and rocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Roln!k
Warrior
Roln!k

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you know what hook is????   Are you sure you know what hook is???? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:45 am

C!ao have right, when i played in quake 3 1.32 mods in many servers was a fastrail with hook
Back to top Go down
loverules
Warrior
loverules

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you know what hook is????   Are you sure you know what hook is???? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:06 am

Roln!k wrote:
C!ao have right, when i played in quake 3 1.32 mods in many servers was a fastrail with hook
u play on 1.32 no 1.16 lol
also c!ao plz dont cry it's true that rail is rail no hook if ya dont believe me then we must play 1v1 without hook & we see xD
Back to top Go down
Roln!k
Warrior
Roln!k

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you know what hook is????   Are you sure you know what hook is???? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:05 pm

no love i have in my hd 2 quakes one 1.16n second 1.32
Back to top Go down
C!ao
Admin
C!ao

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you know what hook is????   Are you sure you know what hook is???? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:21 pm

lol how could i cray? i know i am right.....all the videos i put are from 1,16 lol, not 1.32. If you want i make you talck with some profesional rail+hook players...and i would like to see if you would say the same thing, even if great hookers don't speack with guys like you, who speack without knowing what are they speacking about.
Before speacking, go over quake forums, meet great players, talck and play with them....and than try to speack...

I am not good in rail without hook lol. And you are not good with hook. So if we make a game 1vs1 without hook i must play in a different style than mine, so you would win certainly lol.
And i don't know why you ask me such a thing...are you still crying for loosing against me and want revenge? pls don't cry because it's normal to loose in a kind of game different than yours.
However, a fair thing would be my style vs your style....and we could see who is a better fragger. 1vs1, with you using your style agains me using my style....Hook with rail against rail only....and if i win, it means hook is made for rail, if you win, it means hook is made for shotgun. lol!

However don't worry, because i am not going to play with you (we all know who would win)....i only want to tell you that HOOK is made for all weapons, especialy RAIL!!!!!!!!.....i try to make you understand that thing, so you won't say ballshits anymore on servers because if people who don't know you hear you, they may think you are a stupid noob (even if you're not)..i hope you understand that before saying something you should know what you are going to say.
Back to top Go down
loverules
Warrior
loverules

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you know what hook is????   Are you sure you know what hook is???? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:59 pm

no comment......
>censored<
Cool
Back to top Go down
TerrorisT FaHaD

TerrorisT FaHaD

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you know what hook is????   Are you sure you know what hook is???? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:50 pm

what.. the... f***man.. that was a history lolz
Back to top Go down
loverules
Warrior
loverules

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you know what hook is????   Are you sure you know what hook is???? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:13 pm

TerrorisT FaHaD wrote:
what.. the... f***man.. that was a history lolz
what's history rail or hook+rail???
Back to top Go down
TerrorisT FaHaD

TerrorisT FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you know what hook is????   Are you sure you know what hook is???? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:47 pm

i have no idea man it was soo long i couldnt be asked reading it >=]
Back to top Go down
C!ao
Admin
C!ao

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you know what hook is????   Are you sure you know what hook is???? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:48 pm

haha, it's not a history lol.....but i think i will make and post a Hook's history on this forum (and i mean fast hook, not shit from camper servers haha). If you saw the videos i posted i am sure you understood that hook is used to camp only by noobs....but not by real hookers.
Back to top Go down
TerrorisT FaHaD

TerrorisT FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you know what hook is????   Are you sure you know what hook is???? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:51 pm

i didnt watch the vids tho hehehe
Back to top Go down
C!ao
Admin
C!ao

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you know what hook is????   Are you sure you know what hook is???? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:54 pm

than you should lol...many of players think they know what hook is, but they don't. Very Happy
watch the videos above
Back to top Go down
TerrorisT FaHaD

TerrorisT FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you know what hook is????   Are you sure you know what hook is???? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:50 pm

i have now.. and its too late to make the history.. seeing as its already made lolz
Back to top Go down
C!ao
Admin
C!ao

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you know what hook is????   Are you sure you know what hook is???? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:56 pm

hehehe, yes, seeing hook videos is the best way to make an idea of what real hook is. (after playing on hook servers lol).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you know what hook is????   Are you sure you know what hook is???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you sure you know what hook is????
Page 1 of 1