Fast'n Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quake 3 arena clan .

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Shot&Hook server

Go down 
+2
blackMOONdance
JuNaK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JuNaK
Warrior
JuNaK

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-05-06

About Shot&Hook server Empty
PostSubject: About Shot&Hook server   About Shot&Hook server EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:07 pm

I was watching Shot&Hook server for some time and i came to conclusion that nobody doesnt play.But on other side on rail server there is huge crowd an lots of players.So my preposition is to convert Shot&Hook server to Rail server to attract more players.But the problem starts here some of us like to play on Shot&Hook server so do I but we can convert it again to Shot&Hook server to play than convert it back to Rail.

This is just prepositon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blackMOONdance
Warrior
blackMOONdance

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: About Shot&Hook server   About Shot&Hook server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:35 pm

Hmm... I love rail, and I play almost on the FreezRail serv, and You wright Junak, there is a lot of players, but we have there 32 slots, and only once, on the Freez server i saw statement (when I wanted connect): SERVER IS FULL, so I think, members, and players, which like to play on the Shotgun&Hook don't have dedicated like that, and make them self problem to convert servers, but let other members say some about that Wink

bMd
Back to top Go down
ATI

ATI

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: About Shot&Hook server   About Shot&Hook server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 6:50 pm

Hi there, i dont think we should make rail server of the shotgun, but if it would be possible maybe we could use it for scrims or 1v1 match with a simple exec cfg, if there are no other players.
Back to top Go down
loverules
Warrior
loverules

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: About Shot&Hook server   About Shot&Hook server EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:11 pm

NEVER!!!
this is shotgun&hook & fastrail clan so we cant change it srry my friends 1 serv. on fastrail is ok;D
Back to top Go down
C!ao
Admin
C!ao

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: ufff   About Shot&Hook server EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 5:44 pm

wow fortunately you didn't change shot in rail, i only play shot and i love our server so i like love's decision lol, ....
P.S even if that topics are old i only wanna say what i would say if i wouldn't be on hollyday when the topic was write
Back to top Go down
karolcia
Warrior

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: About Shot&Hook server   About Shot&Hook server EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:15 pm

shot&hook must stay !! Very Happy where i will be play if u delete shot&hook? hehehe flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Shot&Hook server   About Shot&Hook server Empty

Back to top Go down

About Shot&Hook server
Page 1 of 1