Fast'n Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quake 3 arena clan .

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
C!ao
Admin
C!ao

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-05-16

NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT Empty
PostSubject: NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT   NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:21 am

OK so here we are. I know i am talcking to the same few active members, and maybe only someone will answear, but i hope "old members" will read it and hopefully reply too.

The fact is :

1-new members joined or want to join us-thx to the new rail cfg made by mety and kat- but we can't accept them without knowing them, since they are active 1 week and become inactive for months!!!!!!
2-old members became extreamly inactive.
3- nobody visit the forum
4- The BA FAstRail server changed his name in 7DS 1vs1

=> BA can't continue like that. Phil pays for the servers, and new players like the new rail cfg, so we must do some changes and set some rules, because we must stop continuing like that, since we have a good forum, good servers and good players.

All the players who are actually BA members, must write a reply if they want to continue being a member, or he will be OUT.
Take this as a new beggining for the team. We must do it since it becomes all messy...

You have 2 weeks of time to reply it.
After 2 weeks we will write a list of the "BA members", and a list of the few rules (not big deal) that must be respected. But before changing that, we must know who is IN and who is OUT,
I wish you a nice week.

Last edited by C!ao on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C!ao
Admin
C!ao

PostSubject: Re: NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT   NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:38 am

i tryed to sent an email with informations but it seems there are some problems so the mails may not work. I am sorry for that, however i hope you will see the post ....

I will try to send you all another mail, hoping it will work

EDITED :

The fucking forum email has a bug.... i am sorry i can't send you all a mail about the next updates Sad
Back to top Go down
Luxuria
Warrior
Luxuria

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT   NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:15 am

i see this message!!! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Roln!k
Warrior
Roln!k

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT   NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:26 am

now i dont have a time to play becosue i working very long but i want to be a member and i think new serwer fast rail is too fast please slowly becosue some players hold button shoot and fire all times this is very idiot i think
Back to top Go down
Santi
Warrior

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT   NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:30 pm

I report that I got the message Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Phyx!os
Admin
Phyx!os

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: woooooo hooooooo !!   NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:24 pm

Good Job C!ao and thx

, sorry cose i'm lilbit sad at the moment , cose i'm very bad on RAIL SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
http://blackangels.noghost.net
C!ao
Admin
C!ao

PostSubject: Re: NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT   NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:51 pm

I've just arrived home from Vienna, so i am a little bit tired.
We will wait until the 2 weeks have passed, than we will talck about the small changes.

P.S
brother you're not bad, you are a piggy haha pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
C!ao
Admin
C!ao

PostSubject: Re: NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT   NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:23 pm

ok so the 2 weeks time has finished, and even if i am sorry to see that some players i was waiting for didn't write any post, i will make a new topic and write a full list of the BA members/friends etc with some rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT   NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT Empty

Back to top Go down

NEWS---------ALL THE MEMBERS MUST READ IT
Page 1 of 1