Fast'n Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quake 3 arena clan .

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*--->[b]Death Wants to join o_0[/b]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*--->Death

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-31

*--->[b]Death Wants to join o_0[/b] Empty
PostSubject: *--->[b]Death Wants to join o_0[/b]   *--->[b]Death Wants to join o_0[/b] EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:42 am

wtsup, i was talkin with phill we were railin 1v1 got chattin and i was lookin for a clan, i want in please dude! me n phill played bout 15 games of 1v1 and i won everygame =) sorry phill. im a good player dont mind trying out when ever you want!? *--->Death out
Back to top Go down
*--->Death

PostSubject: *--->Death again heres my xfire addy   *--->[b]Death Wants to join o_0[/b] EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:40 am

deathrailer add me =) i want in and im online alot
Back to top Go down
C!ao
Admin
C!ao

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: *--->[b]Death Wants to join o_0[/b]   *--->[b]Death Wants to join o_0[/b] EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:40 pm

HI and welcome in our forum.
Please write down some informations about you and let us know what's your name, your quake nicks, for how long have you been playing, where are you from, how old you are etc...
If deathrailer is your xfire id i will add you and we will be able to talck more. Even if it's nice to see that you want to join us, we don't like people who say "hey i win, i am better than you/him etc"... You may be a good player (i don't remember if i played with you or not), but let the others decide that. It would be apreciated a little more modesty and less vanity,

However welcome in the forum, we will talck and we will decide if u can join or not (we will see if u need a trial or not)
Back to top Go down
*--->Death

PostSubject: *--->Death   *--->[b]Death Wants to join o_0[/b] EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:47 pm

Hi again, my real name is Jason i am 21 i live in england, birmingham. =) i dont think i am better than every1 im by far not but i was on form last nite i havnt played in 3 years but before that i played for 6 years solid, the reason i stopped playing i moved house and sold my computer but now im bk and im not going anywhere so im available all the time =) my online tags are Se>Death i only use those 2. thanks talk sooooon.
Back to top Go down
C!ao
Admin
C!ao

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: *--->[b]Death Wants to join o_0[/b]   *--->[b]Death Wants to join o_0[/b] EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:50 pm

ok, talck soon man :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *--->[b]Death Wants to join o_0[/b]   *--->[b]Death Wants to join o_0[/b] Empty

Back to top Go down

*--->[b]Death Wants to join o_0[/b]
Page 1 of 1