Fast'n Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quake 3 arena clan .

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

for Phyxios_!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

for Phyxios_!!! Empty
PostSubject: for Phyxios_!!!   for Phyxios_!!! EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:47 pm

Hello Phyxios,my best q3 friend!!!This is my first report on the forum in advance apology for the spelling!Phyxios new job very good message,continue b.a no Sad( Listen to me please,mety more type for b.a continue.Phyxios belong to the royal chairs and forever!! You are master of all please help, is if possible, always!sorry I do not want to give up without a fight! ba clan for me means everything, even if no you ba clan will not be the right clan!!my best first type for even Loverules the new boss whether I have spoken with are interested to make Loverules about, but here sure that it is! I can help even the websites and server of money no problemo for b.a! Phyxios b.a in blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks my b.a father Smile

Last edited by metycz on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
loverules
Warrior
loverules

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-06-25

for Phyxios_!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: for Phyxios_!!!   for Phyxios_!!! EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 5:39 pm

phyx!os will not quit & i say that so dont worry mety also good text Wink nice 2 see ya post on forum B.A will be alive 4 ever & i say that!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
zoltan
Warrior
zoltan

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-09-16

for Phyxios_!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: for Phyxios_!!!   for Phyxios_!!! EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:38 pm

I hope so.

ps: I miss you all, expecially Karola, where are ya?
Back to top Go down
C!ao
Admin
C!ao

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-05-16

for Phyxios_!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: for Phyxios_!!!   for Phyxios_!!! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:43 pm

hey love i hope what are you saying is true man, i am back in italy now and even if the school started i will still have time for ba and quake....i hope much time lol....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

for Phyxios_!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: for Phyxios_!!!   for Phyxios_!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

for Phyxios_!!!
Page 1 of 1