Fast'n Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quake 3 arena clan .

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i want to be a BA member"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fast

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-02

i want to be a BA member" Empty
PostSubject: i want to be a BA member"   i want to be a BA member" EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:15 pm

"i want to be a BA member" my name is marius nik name fast i want to be a member of b.a. I play about 3 years mmm.mayby 4 on line 7 monts i like these game.and i want th have new frends .I hope u can let me join in ur group..B.A.thank you

EDITED

hi
i wana join in B.A i play q3 about 3 years but on line only 8 maonts i am romanian who live in italy about 6 years i like itali but more i like q3.
-my name is -mihai-marius
-first name-deliman
-name used in q3 are - Exotik,Fast,Runnerr,Versace,Conan
-07.11.1985 male 24 years .
-i use to play bfg but i like and shot guns and rail and roket and ctf
-i hope to be a member B.A.
-tnx 4 all.
Back to top Go down
Roln!k
Warrior
Roln!k

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: i want to be a BA member"   i want to be a BA member" EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:03 am

hello welcome what is your favourite typ game?
Back to top Go down
C!ao
Admin
C!ao

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: i want to be a BA member"   i want to be a BA member" EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:14 am

hi and welcome.... your application is not complete, so it's obvious u didn't read the rules as i told you... however... i know u play bfg+hook too, and that u live in italy...but u should be the one who tells us this things, not me. We will wait you to complete your application with some more infos about you m8,
Good luck
Back to top Go down
C!ao
Admin
C!ao

PostSubject: Re: i want to be a BA member"   i want to be a BA member" EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:53 pm

Ok man... i saw u posted a new appication in another forum section, so i copyed the post from there and edited yours with the new infos u put, than i deleted the new one from the wrong section.

If any of the BA members think u will have to do a short trial, you will do it, because honestly i don't know how u play. So pls be patient some days cheking the forum for answears on your application, and we will see... take care.
Back to top Go down
Roln!k
Warrior
Roln!k

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: i want to be a BA member"   i want to be a BA member" EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:11 pm

yes i not see you on as serwer Smile but i vote F1 YES becouse we need new wariors you have my vote Smile good luck:)
Back to top Go down
fast

PostSubject: Re: i want to be a BA member"   i want to be a BA member" EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:04 am

"this is my msn id, add me if u want to talck" - zambikill@yahoo.it
tnx 4 all guys and i hope to be a member of b.a and HAPPY NEW YEAR 4 ALLL!!!
Back to top Go down
fast

PostSubject: Re: i want to be a BA member"   i want to be a BA member" EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:17 am

Roln!k my favorite game is bfg but i like sht gun too i hope to be a greait friend weth all tnx 4 question and i say again my YAHOO ID --- ZAMBIKILL@YAHOO.IT
Back to top Go down
loverules
Warrior
loverules

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: i want to be a BA member"   i want to be a BA member" EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:41 pm

F 125437 lol
Back to top Go down
Phyx!os
Admin
Phyx!os

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: i want to be a BA member"   i want to be a BA member" EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:48 pm

hello , i say just one thing , F1 without trial , he's a good player , and a good guy !!!!

Welcome m8 SmileSmileSmile

now , you're in and ON !!!!i want to be a BA member" Icon_rendeer

i promise one thing : I KILL U SOON !!!!!!i want to be a BA member" Icon_twisted i want to be a BA member" Icon_twisted i want to be a BA member" Icon_twisted i want to be a BA member" Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
http://blackangels.noghost.net
C!ao
Admin
C!ao

PostSubject: Re: i want to be a BA member"   i want to be a BA member" EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Smile congrats to him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to be a BA member"   i want to be a BA member" Empty

Back to top Go down

i want to be a BA member"
Page 1 of 1