quake 3 arena clan .

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Message from Mety!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Message from Mety!   Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:27 pm

I am sorry that I wrote only a close, each makes an error, I do not want to back to BA, but you must know that I have never told a lie!hey ciao not true = no use for anything disappear....i think mety help for BA too and for you ciao too,u friend with DHD is my work = start,i send for u too cfg,i know u too more help for me!i no pay maverick because u must activite paypal in bank it is for 14 days = small time,i delete complete xfire account,metycz is total empty.I wish BA much luck and I hope that you are friends, you never remember everything for me BA

Last edited by Mety on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zoltan
Warrior

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Message from Mety!   Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Sad to hear Mety. Good Luck in ur life and don't forget us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C!ao
Admin

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Message from Mety!   Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Man, it's not a problem you quit to BA or you deleted your xfire account. I am sure you had good reasons. The only problem was that you did all that things without saying me why. You always sayd i am your friend, so it was strange that you deleted me without any reason. But we have already talcked about that by emails, so you know that i was sad about what you did.

But we had a lot of fun toghether. I always liked playing with you and talcking with you every day Very Happy
That's why i am sure you know that i wish you all the luck in the world. I hope you will have a happy life, with a nice family and a good work. Keep smiling my friend, have fun and take care! And thx again for all the time we spent toghether.
king

PostSubject: Re: Message from Mety!   

Back to top Go down

Message from Mety!
Page 1 of 1