Fast'n Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quake 3 arena clan .

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Message from Mety!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Message from Mety! Empty
PostSubject: Message from Mety!   Message from Mety! EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:27 pm

I am sorry that I wrote only a close, each makes an error, I do not want to back to BA, but you must know that I have never told a lie!hey ciao not true = no use for anything disappear....i think mety help for BA too and for you ciao too,u friend with DHD is my work = start,i send for u too cfg,i know u too more help for me!i no pay maverick because u must activite paypal in bank it is for 14 days = small time,i delete complete xfire account,metycz is total empty.I wish BA much luck and I hope that you are friends, you never remember everything for me BA

Last edited by Mety on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zoltan
Warrior
zoltan

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Message from Mety! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message from Mety!   Message from Mety! EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Sad to hear Mety. Good Luck in ur life and don't forget us.
Back to top Go down
C!ao
Admin
C!ao

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Message from Mety! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message from Mety!   Message from Mety! EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Man, it's not a problem you quit to BA or you deleted your xfire account. I am sure you had good reasons. The only problem was that you did all that things without saying me why. You always sayd i am your friend, so it was strange that you deleted me without any reason. But we have already talcked about that by emails, so you know that i was sad about what you did.

But we had a lot of fun toghether. I always liked playing with you and talcking with you every day Very Happy
That's why i am sure you know that i wish you all the luck in the world. I hope you will have a happy life, with a nice family and a good work. Keep smiling my friend, have fun and take care! And thx again for all the time we spent toghether.
king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Message from Mety! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message from Mety!   Message from Mety! Empty

Back to top Go down

Message from Mety!
Page 1 of 1