Fast'n Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quake 3 arena clan .

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sorry , very bad news !!!!

Go down 
+2
C!ao
Phyx!os
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phyx!os
Admin
Phyx!os

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-04-27

sorry , very bad news !!!! Empty
PostSubject: sorry , very bad news !!!!   sorry , very bad news !!!! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:30 pm

Dear B.A members , i have a new job , and you've seen i'n not realy present on our servers .

Difficult decision for me , i stop all about B.A i can't continue ....

if someone want continue with servers and name np , he can continue and i give all informations to do that .......................

sorry , your friend Phyx!os.................Philippe Gessa.
Back to top Go down
http://blackangels.noghost.net
C!ao
Admin
C!ao

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: awwww   sorry , very bad news !!!! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 8:42 pm

hey man today is the first day i could use net and i see many bad news, i am really sorry about it phil, you are the best shot and hook player, my best friend, my teacher, when i think to q3a hook. i think to you, i wish to play as good as you one day....i am really sorry man, i hope we will see on xfire or keep the contact by mail and hopefully we will have some games toghether too sometimes, i will be back in italy on 17 sept and i really wanna speack with you than man....someone sayd that "players come and go but quake will be allways the same"...it isn't true, quake wouldn't be the same for me without you !!!!
Back to top Go down
karolcia
Warrior

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: sorry , very bad news !!!!   sorry , very bad news !!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:17 pm

hey phill! if its your decision i understend this;) i hope that we stiil will be friends Smile
good luck in new job!!!!!
Back to top Go down
zoltan
Warrior
zoltan

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: sorry , very bad news !!!!   sorry , very bad news !!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:26 pm

Hello. Sorry for not replying earlier, i've been away for holidays, and i don't know why I didn't post anything here. On my holidays i didn't have internet at all, but what can i say i've visited many countries and was all ok.

Now let's get to business-> It's sad to hear what is happening to BA clan, though it's good to hear that Phil has got a new job. Since it's his clan, and his money he can do whatever he wants with it.

I know i've been very inactive in the past few months, i don't even know how to explain it. I had to learn a lot and i had many exams, then i had to get into the university ( this is the short version).

If the clan is over now, i want you all to know that it has been a pleasure to be in this clan for this long and if it will ever come back i'd be please to be a part of it again.

I don't want to leave this clan, so don't take this as a message of leaving, i just told you what i feel.

Anyway i'm looking forward to see what will happen...Till then good luck with your new job Phil, good luck with your old job Ati, good luck with your new job Love, good luck with school Ciao...i don't know what the others are doing Very Happy.

If you need me, i'll be on xfire:D
Back to top Go down
blackMOONdance
Warrior
blackMOONdance

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: sorry , very bad news !!!!   sorry , very bad news !!!! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 7:38 pm

I would like say : HELLO ALL!

Damn it! affraid
I had small problems with my internet, so I start play again today, and I check our site, and affraid
Good news, and bad same time.

So, what will be, with B.A? Whatever ==> always You will be in my mind, and I hope we will meet each other on xFire, or arena.

What's up?
I go to wor every day, but soon (22. XI. 2008) I start school.
So, what else?
Not much Smile I sold my watches (2 of them) I must buy some new Twisted Evil

Greetings!
Back to top Go down
loverules
Warrior
loverules

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: sorry , very bad news !!!!   sorry , very bad news !!!! EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 8:50 pm

phill u dumb*** u cant quit coz i say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
& that's all i wanna say;)
Back to top Go down
zoltan
Warrior
zoltan

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: sorry , very bad news !!!!   sorry , very bad news !!!! EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 12:53 am

So what will happen next?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry , very bad news !!!!   sorry , very bad news !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

sorry , very bad news !!!!
Page 1 of 1